December 6th, Stammtisch #68
A. Shows his project that uses a neural network to make a collage of patches.
B. A piece of software built with OpenFrameworks that lets you edit static images and drop in shaders. It’s like his custom Photoshop, with layers, each layer has its own parameters, layers can be animated.
Two quick projects. One is a GPGPU particle system
The second is a system for generating animated ribbons, ported from Keijiro Takahashi’s Unity code. Processing sketches: https://github.com/armdz/ProcessingSketchs
Shows the twitter bot that she started with Greg in the last Creative Code Jam: https://twitter.com/bott_fish
Source code: https://github.com/grgbrn/bottfish-ipc-demo
It’s developed using a GPT-2 type of machine learning network: DialogGPT
Raymarching based on bird feather images. Uses Raymarching in GLSL shaders to create the 3D shapes. Uses glslViewer (a shader editor) for live coding and enjoying the results immediately.
— break —
- Touch Designer workshop. Wednesdy Dec 11th 2019. Co.Up 7pm to 10pm. There will be gadgets to plug (MIDI etc). https://www.meetup.com/Creative-Coder-Artist-Co-Learning-Berlin/events/266809699/
- Apartment needed. Contact: Tony.
- Lucas looking for a job in VR, AR, Unity (2 years of experience)
- There is a chat at the top of this page.
- Meredith: Abandoned renovated woodshop in Wedding. A space to join and work there.
Long exposure photography and light painting. Often used in evening / night. Any moving objects become blurry, still objects get more light than usual. Light painting involves moving a light source in front of a camera taking a long exposure.
published on venomous magazine vol II. https://www.venomousmagazine.com/issues
Some examples: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CD9y2oL7q/
Shows the teleportation machine he developed to go to far away places in the galaxy.