Friday, November 7th 2014, Stammtisch #14
IT Exhibition (5th of December)
“IT is a collaborative group show organized by the School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe and OpenTechSchool communities. The objective of the event is to showcase works by community members that are both playful and experimental in the context of interactive art and technology. Participants will be working with the theme of ‘IT’ – ‘Hear IT’, ‘Play IT’, ‘Wear IT’ are examples of the many whimsical interpretations which may manifest and unfold over the course of the event.”
Send your proposals by Tuesday November 11th to Rachel Uwa firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Traces : Memories of dance
- Website of the hack developed at Science Hack Day: Popcorn decay
- Hand writing using Recurrent Neural Networks
- Three Processing sketches by Paul Templeton
- Post Roma video installation setup in Rome and the online version @postroma2014
CJam (in development)
CJam is a Java/Processing framework for collaborative creative coding. It consists of a server and a number of clients. The clients create processing sketeches and send them to the server. The server runs all the sketches on one big sketch, where every client sketch becomes one layer of the whole
- Event: Die Schmiede in Austria, for everybody (10 day art + tech hackaton). Once per year in September.
- Showed a video: Spacetime Helix , kynematic sculpture by Michela Pelusio
- Physics engine NeFa by Mathias Lasser, tearing cloth mesh apart
- Sonification of a Room. By Ingo. Laser distance measuring device, which is rotating and measuring the distance to the walls which is mapped to sound.
mrdiv.tumblr.com (animgif art)
Video of an art installation found next to Charité, with author unknown until tonight. Thomas knows the artist: Egill Sæbjörnsson.
Creative Missuse Of Obsolete Technology
Ryoji Ikeda – superposition
Alan Warburton – Spherical Harmonics (cgi)
Alan Warburton – Psychometrics
The Stanley Parable (game)
Dave Fothergill – I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up!
The war of art (book - highlights the different forms of Resistance faced by artists)
What’s up this month?
Date: 6/7 November
Location: Namur, Belgium
Tischtennis für Jedermann
Time: On tuesdays and thursdays from 17h to 22h
Location: TTC Neukölln, Karlsgartenstr. 7
Hermann W. Klöckner : Professor for Interaction Design at Anhalt University of Applied Science.